Statement of Faith
Here is what we believe.
1. There is one true God, eternally existing in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit. He is the sovereign creator, ruler and sustainer of all things, and the redeemer of all mankind.
2. We believe Jesus Christ, the son of God, is fully God and fully man. He died on the cross as a perfect sacrifice to pay the penalty of our sins. He was bodily raised from the dead and ascended as Lord and Savior. He will return in power and glory to reign and fulfill the eternal plan of God.
3. The Holy Spirit is our helper and comforter, who continually draws believers closer to God. He transforms believers into the image of Jesus Christ and empowers them to live the Christian life.
4. Salvation from our human condition of brokenness/sin is offered to us through Jesus Christ’s death on the cross and his resurrection. Salvation is gifted to us by God’s grace apart from any personal work or achievement.
5. The Bible is divinely inspired and the authoritative Word of God which guides all we say and do. It speaks to us about who God is and is the source for knowing God’s will for our lives.
6. We walk in obedience to Christ by following the commandment to love God and love others, and through the power of the Holy Spirit, we commit to live a God honoring life.
7. All people are created by God to worship Him and have a personal relationship with Him.